Sunday, November 2, 2008

lost

The problem with being an American is you have nothing but opportunity laid out before you. Am I the only one who finds this intimidating. I wish I never had taken post secondary classes because I'm technically a sophomore and am well on my way to pursue an education, career, and life choice in political science. I love political science and am discovering I have a passion for political theory in international relations. But I am also discovering more and more that I love food, I love cooking, I love going to restaurants. I am torn between two passions and time is clearly running out for me to decide. I want someone to tell me do this. It's the better choice. But I am responsible for that choice and it scares the shit out of me. What should I do? I have no idea.

No comments: